What is CSME Certificate?
The CSME skills certificate empowers CARICOM nationals to live and work indefinitely in any CSME member country with the exception of Haiti and The Bahamas.
Individuals desirous of obtaining a CSME skills certificate click here.
There are (10 categories) of workers eligible to receive a CSME skills certificate. If you belong to the following 3 categories:
- 1. Graduates of all recognized universities in the world
- 2. Artisans with a Caribbean Vocational Qualification (CVQ)
- 3. Holders of Associate Degrees or comparable qualification
You must contact GNAB to obtain a Statement of Verification of your credentials. The following are required:
- A copy of your academic certificate
- 2 passport photos or picture IDs
- A completed CSME Application Form
- A signed (Data Release Form) – this is sent to your university and allows GNAB access to your academic records.
- If you attended a local or regional institution: ECD$55
- If you attended an international institution: ECD$155
A fee of ECD$5 will be charged to photocopy original documents
Please note: GNAB does not issue CSME certificates. This is obtained solely through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. If you belong to the categories listed below, you are only required to contact the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Need to get Started?
Give us a call or send us a message to get you started with your Verification Statement.